- Standard for all DSP-enabled products: Every VUE DSP-enabled loudspeaker or processor ships from the factory with SystemVUE capabilities already onboard.
- Intuitive user interface: SystemVUE Software brings practical, real-world functionality within easy reach.
- Easy device discovery: Quickly identifies all connected VUE products using standard and reliable DHCP protocols.
- Zero configuration networking: Simply plug in, and the product automatically connects to virtually any kind of IP configuration.
- Fully compatible: Mac (OSX 10.7 – 10.8) and Windows (W7 32 and 64 bit) compatible.
- Real-time system monitoring: Parameters include amplifier temperature, limiting/protection, and fault alerts
- Easy access to network and device-level parameters: Speaker protection, input/output levels, volume, mute, delay and input sources.
- Free and available now: Download the Free SystemVUE Software for Mac and Windows by following the links for the specific versions at the bottom of this page or by searching “SystemVUE” from our Downloads page.
- Themed entertainment facilities
- Portable and installed live performance venues
- Stadiums, arenas and sports venues
- Theatrical sound design
- Sound reinforcement rental companies
- Performing arts centers
Remote Monitoring and Control
SystemVUE networking technology connects all VUE DSP-enabled products to a Windows or Macintosh computer via a wired or wireless Ethernet connection (see specifications pg. 4). Once connected, the companion SystemVUE Software allows users to access any single product, or entire networks of them, through a highly intuitive user interface. Device and network-specific windows make optimizing and monitoring easy, with controls for input/output levels, volume, mute, delay, input sources and the ability to monitor a broad list of parameters right up front and within easy reach.
SystemVUE Network Already Onboard
Every VUE DSP-enabled loudspeaker or processor ships with SystemVUE networking capabilities already onboard. There’s no need for additional cards or retrofitting. And since every VUE DSP-based product was designed from the ground up to be part of the SystemVUE network, there’s tremendous synergy at every level. From transducers, amplifiers and DSP, all the way out to the SystemVUE Software, everything works in perfect harmony to enable precise control and easy operation.
Zero Configuration Networking for Easy Set-up
To make set-up easy, SystemVUE automatically creates a usable TCP/IP-based network without requiring manual operator intervention or special configuration servers. This means that any VUE DSP-enabled system will automatically recognize and connect to virtually any kind of IP configuration including DHCP-based networks, a fixed IP network, or even an ad hoc network (directly connecting to a computer via Ethernet cable). Whatever the configuration, just plug in and the devices are instantly recognized. It just works.
Think of SystemVUE Software as command central for the SystemVUE network. Elegantly simple, and deceptively powerful, SystemVUE Software combines system and device-level control and monitoring capabilities with a highly intuitive user interface that’s fully compatible with both Macintosh OSX and Windows operating systems.
Most importantly, SystemVUE Software was designed with significant input from installers and system integrators. So unlike other applications that were developed from the perspective of the DSP or electronics engineer, SystemVUE Software takes a practical, real-world approach and puts the most critical functions right up front and within easy reach.
SystemVUE Network Browser Window
The network browser window shows all VUE systems available on the network as well as an overview of their current status. It also allows users to create, monitor, and select groups.
SystemVUE h-Class Full Range System Window
The h-Class Full Range System Window provides detailed control and monitoring of the h-12, h-15, hs-25 and hs-28 systems.
SystemVUE Group Configure and Select Group Members Windows
These windows are used to configure a group. (Group functions and capabilities are developing significantly in version 3.2-3.3 of the SystemVUE Software. Check the online release notes for the most current features.)
SystemVUE Group Control Prototype
SystemVue Software’s current development calls for the addition of the Group Control Window (planned for version 3.2.2) for the al-4 Subcompact Line Array System. This powerful addition simplifies set-up and control for line array configurations consisting of multiple V4 Systems Engines and associated acoustic elements. From this window, users can access a powerful, 10-band front-end EQ to optimize the tonal balance for the complete array, as well as compensate for the effects of mutual acoustic element coupling typical in more complex line arrays. This powerful fully parametric EQ can also incorporate equalization for room related interactions. As users adjust the group EQ, all settings are simultaneously implemented in the DSP of each V4 Systems Engine connected to the SystemVUE network.
Network Control is not an after thought!
All h-Class systems and the V4 System Engine (DSP/amplifier) ship with networking monitoring and control capabilities already onboard. Unlike competing products in this category all VUE DSP-based systems are designed from the beginning to be network-enabled. There’s no need for additional cards or retrofitting, and every model is optimized for easy configuration with other h-Class and al-Class models via the SystemVUE software.
Free SystemVUE Software for Mac and Windows
SystemVUE Software has been tested and is supported for use with the following operating systems:
- WindowsXP with Service Pack 2
- Windows 7 32 and 64 bit (Windows 8 has not yet been fully tested)
- MAC OS-X 10.5.8 – 10.8.3
Mac and the Mac logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.