a-Class subwoofers are equally impressive. Every component inside our a-Class subwoofers was optimized specifically for the line. From the powerful transducers with large, 4-inch voice coils for increased power handling and decreased power compression, to the precision-tuned vents and crossover networks, every individual element within an a-Class subwoofer works in perfect harmony and at peak efficiency to deliver an impactful and defined low end.
Topping the line is the formidable as-418 (far left), which uses a unique, dual-isobaric configuraration to serve up four 18-inch transducers in an enclosure the size of most dual 18-inch designs, while delivering less distortion and as much as half the power compression for more usable power. Joining the as-418 are the dual 15-inch as-215, and the single 15-inch as-115.
Links / Downloads
|a-8 Very Compact Full Range System||a-8 HTML||a-8 PDF|
|a-10 Compact Full Rnge System||a-10 HTML||a-10 PDF|
|a-12 Full Range System||a-12 HTML||a-12 PDF|
|a-15 High Output Full Range System||a-15 HTML||a-15 PDF|
|as-115 Compact Single 15-in Subwoofer System||as-115 HTML||as-115 PDF|
|as-215 Dual 15-in Subwoofer System||as-215 HTML||as-215 PDF|
|as-418 Isobaric Quad 18-in Subwoofer System||as-418 HTML||as-418 PDF|
Built for the long haul
a-Class cabinets are manufactured to stringent ISO standards using multi-ply, cross-grain laminated birch with extensive interior bracing for resonant-free performance. Full-range models feature a unique pentagon shape for easy use in either monitor or FOH orientations. Integrated hanging points provide flexible flying options, while a cup-mount system allows for portable use on stands or atop a-Class subwoofers. A rugged, polyurethane finish ensures long-term durability through years of on-the-road service.
- Exceptional sound quality, versatility and value for working professionals
- Consistent voicing allows users to combine different models into countless configurations while maintaining the signature “VUE family sound”
- High performance transducers for high power handling combined with low power compression
- All drivers utilize neodymium magnets for high efficiency and minimal weight
- Rugged multi-ply, cross-grain laminated birch cabinets with extensive interior bracing ensure resonant-free performance
- Integrated pole mounts, hang points, and the versatile pentagon shape on full range models enable an exceptionally broad mix of applications